We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Smell The Flowers

I haven't taken very many pictures lately (and by lately I mean about a week, which is a long time for me).  So tonight I couldn't resist going out where the beautiful Black-Eyed Susans are blooming on the side.

 
It seemed like a good opportunity to teach Cate how to smell flowers...even though these don't really have a scent.  
 
I love that her eyes are closed on that last one!  
We smelled some of the lavender too.  
Man, I love this little girl.  It's bath time now and then I get to smell one of my favorite scents in the world-- clean baby!

~Melody :-)

2 comments:

Aunt B and 3 said...

Mama Mel and Princess Cate,
Amen to "clean baby smell!" Not too long ago I delighted in the sweet aroma of the "Princess" of our day...Miss Melody Gayle. I'm so glad your Mommy shared you with all of us! I can still see you in your little cotton night gown all ready for bed smelling sweet and clean like a baby should. Please give Cate a hug for us...Love Aunt B and 3 ooxx

Carly said...

Melody,
Your pictures are beautiful! (I like that we have the same camera, so I know what it is capable of!) Your photography is inspirational to me and you have such a cute model!