We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It is day 2 of being snowed in. We've both been off of work the last two days, so it has been nice to have some family time. I looked through the pictures on our computer, and the last time Eric had off work for snow was when I was on maternity leave and Cate looked like this:
Since she loved the snow so much yesterday, we decided to bundle her up again...
...and take her out into the backyard:
The layer of ice makes everything look particularly beautiful and sparkly. Cate sat in the snow, laughing at Zoey for a little while...
...before attempting to crawl in it.
She even got a few mouthfuls of snow (nothing yellow, I promise we were far away from that).

The sun is now shining and the worst of it looks to be over. It's going to be a mess to clean up, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back at work tomorrow (maybe with a delay if I'm lucky).

~Melody :-)

PS...And as a reminder of how fast time flies-- a year ago today I was officially one day past my due date and not very happy about it. You can't rush perfection though.

No comments: