We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



Once again, welcome to Not Me Monday. I realize my life isn't all that interesting...even these things I would never admit to doing...and if you want to read even more not me's, you can check them out at My Charming Kids (linked on the blog list at right).

If you read my Morning Adventures Post from Friday, you already know about some things I did NOT do (like I did NOT wake my baby up and I did NOT drive her to the sitter only to find out I did NOT have school).

And since Eric was out staffing a marathon in Arizona, I did NOT invite my sister down for a girls' weekend. She's the one Cate is named after. And we did NOT have a super fun time eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. We also did NOT rent The House Bunny and I did NOT end up finding it to be much better than I had originally expected.

Cate and I did NOT visit the Children's Museum twice in 48 hours (Friday late afternoon and Sunday early afternoon). And she did NOT show Aunt Catherine what it's all about.
And I'm most certainly NOT writing this post when I should be in bed because I did NOT only get 3 hours of sleep last night. I mean, Cate, my perfect angel sleeper baby, did NOT decide to get up for about 3 hours in the middle of the night because she wanted to just be held and to play with the remote (batteries removed) while I rocked her in the glider in the bedroom. And after rocking her in the glider in the bedroom, I did NOT have to rock her in the rocking chair in her room because she did NOT wake back up when I tried to sneak her into bed the first time.

And I did NOT just about cry when I saw my handsome hubby at the airport tonight because I missed him so much (I would make a horrible military wife). And he did NOT bring home the cutest shirts for both Cate and I (mine says Marathon Mom; Cate's has a baby in a baby jogger and says "We Run").

And now that I am done, I am NOT going to bed even though it is insanely early.

Nope, NOT me.

~Melody :-)

No comments: