We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

More New Year Fun

After our pancakes and books morning, we decided to go on a chair hunt to fill up an empty space in our living room and add a little more seating. We found just what we were looking for at Ikea. Cate tried out the chair for us.
But she preferred playing in the box.

Which later on, daddy put her exersaucer in the box and then put Cate in the exersaucer. She loved it and I have to admit that I cracked up when I walked in the door from running errands and saw that.
The box got old after awhile and Cate was content to play with some number magnets on the fridge.
Everything wore her out today and now she's fast asleep...just in time to watch the UC Bearcats (I know neither of us went there, but my dad and uncle did and so did Eric's sister).
~Melody :-)

No comments: