We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Photo Shoot on the Beach

We couldn't let a trip to Hilton Head pass without a family photo shoot on the beach. I'm sure the professionals we saw each night at the beach could do a better job than I did with my tripod, camera, and self-timer. However, rather than spend hundreds of dollars on a professional photographer (don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for those professional photo shoots-- this just wasn't one of them), we decided to D-I-Y it. Here are a few of my favorites now that I've finally had time to go through them and do a little bit of editing (still just with iPhoto-- I am very slowly learning Photoshop Elements).
My brother is the only one missing from our pictures. He couldn't get off work to come on vacation with us. Bummer. And if you want to see how much difference a year makes, here is last year's family photo:
~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. My favorite is the one with all the girls!