We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Truthful Tuesday



Confessions from a Working Mom

These blog hops are so much fun. Truthful Tuesdays was started and is run by someone I know in real life, my friend, Elizabeth, from middle school/high school. Tuesdays are normally pretty busy for me, so I haven't had the chance to play along. But I made sure to make time today. Today's question: Do you believe in ghosts?

While I definitely believe that there are weird, unexplainable things that happen, I don't believe in ghosts. It's fun to watch those reality shows about paranormal activity, but honestly, I feel like it's a bunch of people reading too much into noises and sounds that they hear. I do enjoy a good ghost story though. In fact, I just finished Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger, which is a great ghost story. And this time of year, A Christmas Carol is always a favorite.

Wanna play along? Enter the blog hop below. :-) Maybe your ghost story will convince me that they're out there.

~Melody :-)
MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'm so glad you got a chance to play along!

I have always believed in ghosts, not in a "scary" way, but in a benevolent way.

BTW, isn't Audrey Niffenwhatever the woman who wrote "Time Traveler's Wife"? Have you read that? I want to, but it's always checked out at the library!

~Elizabeth