We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday



I'm confessing along with others at MckMama this week. :-) It's Not Me time...Christmas style. I am happy to report first though that no one else came down with Cate's mystery bug, so we think some kind of food she ate on Friday is to blame for her 3 or so hours of puking.

With Cate being under the weather for part of the weekend and really not herself until today, we did NOT watch the following about 6 different times.
She is NOT watching it again as I blog this. I do NOT secretly enjoy watching it as well since the guest appearances by people like Ben Stiller, Sheryl Crow, Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx, and Charles Gibson are so entertaining to watch.

Cate has NOT been really getting into the whole "pretending" thing lately. In fact all weekend (once she was feeling better), she has NOT been pretending to do everything with the little penguin shown in the picture below (reading the book Aunt Jenn...aka...my best friend since middle school got her for Christmas).
Cate does NOT pretend to feed this penguin, give it milk, brush it and read to it. That penguin did NOT come as kind of a joke from my student teacher (whose last day with me was on Friday) because I love this video so much.

We are NOT still trying to get a few last presents wrapped a mere four days before Christmas. My house is NOT a filthy mess despite the fact that company is coming in three short days. I do NOT have a lot to do this week. At least it's all to get ready for Christmas...we canNOT wait for our little peanut to open her presents on Christmas morning.

~Melody :-)

No comments: