It's one of the most wonderful times of the week...Five Question Friday, brought to you by Mama M.
1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens? That would be N'Sync. Totally loved them. One of my friends got tickets to their concert and a little girl down the row from us puked all over the place. It was also drizzling out. Because of the puke and the rain, the usher/security staff let us move up to the front row. It was amazing! I still love Justin Timberlake...especially when he is on Saturday Night Live.
2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above? I did a photo card with a letter the last few years. This year I just did a photo card. I didn't have time to put a letter together and really not that much has changed since last year...which is good.
3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why? Bono from U2. I'd like to pick his brain about a few things...mostly the charity/humanitarian work he does. And his thoughts on faith.
4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)? Crock pot...I have the best recipe for Beef Burgundy and I love coming home to a dinner that's pretty much cooked itself all day.
5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables? My wedding band and engagement ring. :-)
Come join the fun!