We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two Park Tour

Cate is starting to act, and hopefully feel (though she doesn't have the words to tell me), more like herself again. So tonight after dinner we headed up to our Community Center Park. The night was perfect...not too hot and a nice breeze blowing. Which brought everyone to the park. Cate was a little overwhelmed by all of the kids running and jumping and climbing all over the place, so we took her out to the empty baseball field where she ran around the outfield (chasing Zoey, whom we let off her leash).
She had fun running around the infield too.
After running around for a bit, we headed a block north to the elementary school playground, where Cate had the place to herself.
She is now snoring away on the monitor...music to my ears.
~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Jill (Lady Lazarus) said...

My dad would take my sister and I to the elementary school playgrounds when we were kids, too, during the summer. I loved having the whole place to myself!