We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hanging onto Summer

Cate may be back at her sitter's house, I may be going back into school and setting up my classroom, the ice cream truck may not roll down our street as frequently, the pool at the community center may be closed, but...we are hanging onto summer.

August is hot, hot, hot in Cincinnati. Today after I picked Cate up, we played in the sprinkler with Zoey.
I was too lazy to put a swimsuit-- or even a swim diaper-- on Cate. I just stripped her down and let her run around in the water. This was a fine plan until something must have started to feel weird in her diaper and she pulled it off.
So there you have it-- a perfect way to spend late afternoon in August, holding onto to that last little bit of summertime.

~Melody :-)

PS...That last picture was from my phone once she sat down on the concrete. The ones I took with my camera may embarrass her later so I'm not posting them. :-)

No comments: