We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Puddle Jumping

Cate has been asking for rain boots for a few weeks now. I'm not sure where she first heard about rain boots. I know a few of her friends have them and she did read a Max and Ruby book where Max put on his boots. But with a two-year-old, who really knows?

I looked a couple of weeks ago at Target for rain boots in Cate's size, but they didn't have any that were even close. Over the weekend I found these though:
They're a little big (a 7/8 and Cate wears a 6.5), but I figured that if I was going to shell out $15 for rain boots, I might as well get some she'll still be able to wear in the fall.
She. Loves. Them.
On Sunday it was rainy here for most of the day. During a break in the rain, Eric and I took Cate out to do some puddle jumping/stomping. Miss Cate was in heaven!
Not sure what she's going to do when the rain stops and it gets into the upper 70s by the end of the week (perfect for the start of my spring break)! I guess it means she'll be wearing these (another great Target find over the weekend):
Our first order of business on Friday (my first day of spring break) might have to be painting Cate's toenails.

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Carly said...

Aww.. She looks so cute in those boots!