We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

The end of a great week (that started out kinda crappy for various reasons) is here! Thank you Mama M for this lovely blog carnival to cap off the work week. Here are this week's questions:

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Currently: A Venti Decaf Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks and a good book to read on my Kindle. I also like to get a magazine now and then. Ohhh...and great yarn or fabric to make things with.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Of all time-- FRIENDS...love that show, have every season on DVD, and my hubby and I rock at the Scene It game Friends version. Currently-- it's a tie...I love LOST and have faithfully watched it from the beginning. I'll be glad when we have some answers. And 30 ROCK. Tina Fey is just awesome. I love her!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Not fluently. I know quite a bit of Spanish after taking it for 6 years in middle and high school and then starting a minor in college. I can read it fairly well, read it aloud okay, and if you give me enough time, do some writing in Spanish. But my conversational skills are virtually non existant. If you speak slow enough, I might understand the gist of what you're saying. Otherwise, forget it.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Actually not very many. Around 2 dozen or so. But I think at least 4 of those are flip flops and two are running shoes. I'm more of a "find what you like and stick with it" kind of girl. I wear the same shoes until they die.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Another tie...between the good ol' peanut ones and the new dark chocolate ones.

And just for fun...my hair looks like this today. It was a little bet to get my homeroom kids motivated to bring in money for the Pasta for Pennies drive to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Clearly they were motivated by that as they brought in over $400 (between the 24 of them). I think they were also motivated by getting to duct tape me to the wall...which will be happening next Friday. Stay tuned for pictures.


~Melody :-)

MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for lattes! Not that I've had any lately, since I'm abstaining from caffeine for the baby's sake. I love Friends, too, but NCIS is my most current obsession. LOVE the hair. Your students must absolutely love you!