We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Egg Huntin'

Yesterday we got together with our small group (minus one family who was out of town) for a good ol' fashioned egg hunt. These punks loved it:
Cate pretty much got the concept and enjoyed putting the eggs in her basket. I think she was a bit overwhelmed at first, but the older kids were great about sharing eggs they found with the younger kids like Cate.
Before we left we took a few pictures at home. Cate is turning into such a little girl. Notice what she's holding? I know it's hard to tell since it's just the hair. It's her first My Little Pony. Man I loved those things when I was little.
Thanks Mike and Tina for such a great evening and fun egg hunt. Despite the loads of sugar she ate, Cate still went to bed and slept for 12 hours (quite a feat considering she's been waking up saying "ow, my mouth" in the middle of the night a lot recently...these two year molars STINK).

~Melody :-)

P.S. Meet Tanner, Cate's future husband. Our small group is so not quasi-incestuously planning the marriages of our children (we do have an even number of boys and girls when we're all together).

No comments: