We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Magic Fairy Wand

On a recent walk (Cate walks around the block with us now instead of riding in the stroller or wagon...it's the perfect way to tire her out at the end of the day), Cate found a great looking stick that she proceeded to carry with her for the rest of the walk. I told her it was a magic fairy wand. So with some things I had lying around-- a little felt, ribbon, and my handy vintage sewing machine...we turned her stick into this:
The perfect magic fairy want for the perfect magic fairy.
~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are such a fun and creative mom Melody! I hope that I will have ideas as good as yours. Cate is a lucky little fairy. :)