We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Birthday Concert

Today was my grandmother's (mom's mom) birthday. It was also Cate's 23 month birthday. I can't believe that in a month she will be 2!!!!
We had my grandmother over and enjoyed a favorite dinner of mine (beef burgundy) which cooked in the crockpot all day. We followed it with some German Chocolate Cake from Servatti's along with some ice cream. After dinner, Eric got out his guitar and began to play one of Cate's recent favorite songs-- "I Know a Chicken" by Laurie Berkner. Cate decided to play along on the piano. I couldn't grab the video camera fast enough. Enjoy!


Happy Birthday Granny (Great Granny to Cate)!

~Melody :-)

No comments: