We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Shoot in the Backyard

I have officially taken over 1000 pictures on my new camera. It's not too hard to do. Anyway, Cate and I were playing around in the backyard while Eric had a kickoff party for work. I think these turned out pretty good, don't you? They are a little pixel-y/grainy on blogger--especially her shirt, which really is that bright. The real files on my computer are not like this, so I'm not sure what's going on in the transfer.
See, she can stand up by herself (still no walking though).
Reach!
Playing with the vine.
I love her face in this one (this is up by our bonfire pit).
Check this out, Zoey!

~Melody :-)

No comments: