We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I know Thanksgiving isn't even here yet since it's tomorrow and all, but my mind has been thinking about Christmas cards for the last few weeks. And Christmas in general for the last few months (hello, we do have most of our Christmas shopping done). With a 5 day stretch of no school ahead of me, one of my tasks to accomplish before Monday is to work on our Christmas cards. I'm having a hard time deciding. Color?
Black and White?
More than one image?
So many options! And not a ton of flattering pictures of me since I've been pregnant for most of 2010. This year we're going with cards from Shutterfly. They have more creative options than the Walgreen's cards we've gone with in the past. And we've never been disappointed in anything we've ever ordered from them.

From photo books...
...to cards...
...to calendars (quickly becoming a yearly traditional gift for grandparents.
(All pictures above are taken from previous Shutterfly orders.)

So what do you think? One image with my very pregnant belly so that Brennan is included? Multiple images that showcase the year (and my growing belly) including Brennan's ultrasound picture? Black and White? Color?

Good thing I have 5 days to figure this out. And it's okay if I don't make my deadline. I'm not a strict sticking-to-the-schedule/to-do list kind of girl at this point in my life. :-)

~Melody :-)

P.S. I'm getting some of these Shutterfly cards for free. If you're a blogger, you can too by clicking here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I vote for the first card. What a great deal they are offering! We're getting pictures done tomorrow for our free cards. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I like the third one best - it shows where your family is now and what happened in 2010 to bring you here. We have been happy with Shutterfly, too, but bought our cards at Tiny Prints this year. I thought they had some unique designs!