We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

It Won't Be Long...

...before our family of 3 becomes a family of 4.

This week has kicked my behind in so many ways. It was the end of the grading trimester at school, I've had a cold for nearly two weeks, and my body is starting some early labor preparations (aka: Braxton Hicks contractions). All was well at an OB visit earlier this week...except I gained a little more weight than they'd like to see these last two weeks. I blamed the cold. It has made me feel like doing NOTHING for two weeks.

Thankfully, I only have 2 days of school next week and then a nice 5 day break for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to sleeping (Eric is off for 4.5 of those same days), putting up our tree, reading, getting my hair cut, knitting, and trying not to eat too much (although I'm really not eating much lately because I'm just plain out of room).

But until next Wednesday arrives, I'm simply looking forward to art class tomorrow, a visit with some family that has come into town, and serving my last weekend in the nursery at church until after Brennan arrives and I'm back on my feet (I love those 7-12 month olds, but getting down on the floor with them is getting to be downright painful).

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the family photo - you look gorgeous! You look happy ... or you might be faking it if that was taken this week. ;) Hang in there, mama! YOU ARE SO CLOSE!