We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Even More Fall Fun

Wanna know what will entertain Cate for at least a good 45 minutes, if not a full hour every day?

First, get a rake. Second, rake all the leaves that you can into a big pile at the bottom of the slide. Third, allow Cate to slide into the pile.
I will agree that there are advantages and disadvantages to living in a nearly 100 year old house. Depending on how you look at it, nearly 100 year old trees (or probably even older than that) can be a disadvantage or an advantage. While I realize that many new neighborhood developments try to plan around existing greenery-- lots of fall leaves are a guarantee in our older neck of the woods.
I say it's an advantage (probably because taking care of the leaves is split about 70/30 between Eric and I and I am not on the 70 side). I think Cate would agree.
~Melody :-)

PS...Pictures taken before her haircut.

No comments: