We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday



I'm confessing along with others at MckMama this week.  :-)

Even though I really don't like crowds, I did NOT get up and go somewhere on Black Friday around 7 in the morning to get something for my husband.  My husband, the real hero, did NOT go to Toys R Us at midnight to get Cate's birthday present (her birthday is at the beginning of February and we're done Christmas shopping for her) since it was such a good deal:

If you bought the train table, you got the whole train set (normally $80) for free!  She loves the train tables at the various bookstores we frequent and she'll love having her own come February.  My wonderful hubby said it was crazy at Toys R Us at midnight!

I do NOT think Cate is adorable in her hat and mittens.  Her mittens are NOT way too big because they came as a set with her hat and her head is NOT so big I had to get her a 4T (she's not even two yet), which meant the 4T mittens came with it.

I do NOT think this picture more accurately captures some of the kiddos in our small group better than the ones I posted here.  

Only 3 of the 6 kids are looking at the camera.  There is one kid (behind Cate) falling down, so you only see her legs.  And who knows why Cate has her hands in the air.  The whole scene does NOT make me smile every time I pull up this picture.

I did NOT eat way too much this weekend.  And I am NOT so thankful for being able to eat (my medicine is finally really, really working so my stomach issues have stayed away). I do NOT need to start running again.  Good thing training for the Flying Pig Marathon starts soon (yes, I'm being ambitious and am hoping to do the whole 26.2 this spring...I've always wanted to do our hometown marathon in it's FULL glory--I've done the relay and the half in the past).

What have you NOT been up to lately?

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll post my "not mes" later today, but I just gotta tell ya, the picture of six/three kids is just too cute. I know exactly what you mean. That train table will be fun for a long time to come! =)