We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Loving the Leaves

Don't let these pictures deceive you...I took them last week when it was NOT 70 degrees outside.  In November.  Cate loved "helping" Daddy with the leaves in our backyard.

She yelled at them while Eric used the blower.


She ran through them as the sun set.

And of course, she found a really big stick to play with.  I think it was one of our s'more sticks from our bonfire pit.  Don't worry, she didn't hurt herself with it.

I love fall and it's clear that my baby is following right in my footsteps as she squeals with delight and rushes outside to crunch leaves beneath her shoes.

~Melody :-)

No comments: