We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Old Friends

I've been blessed this week to have two very good friends come into town with their sweet newborn babes. 

 
Jane lives in Tucson and her daughter Collette is almost 3 months old!  She has the best hair and chubbiest cheeks.  Yes, this is the baby that when I held her in my arms, Cate's eyes welled up with tears and she began to grab at the baby and say "Mine, Mommy, Mine, Mommy."  

Jenny lives in Nashville and her daughter, Anna, is almost 2 months old!  I managed to capture her with a big grin on her face.


And I'm so thankful to have Emily in town all of the time.  Today, the four of us women and our three sweet babes got together...in the same room...for the first time since Eric and I got married a little over five years ago (all three women were my bridesmaids). 


(L to R: Emily (holding Anna), Jenny, Jane (holding Collete), and me (with Cate)
We talked, ate some food, watched the Bengals win in the last minute for the third week in a row, and just plain enjoyed one another's company.

It was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. 

~Melody :-)

P.S.  We should have our computer back tomorrow.  But I did figure out how to upload a few pictures onto our borrowed computer. 

No comments: