We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday



I'm so glad I can play along again this week-- even though I still canNOT edit my pictures on my own computer (we'll have ours back tonight though, I think).  Anyway, it's confession time....time to stop feeling guilty about those imperfections and embracing them instead.  Check out all of the Not Me Monday fun at the MckMama blog.  Hang in there with me...a lot has happened since my last confession.

Like, this little girl did NOT turn 20 months old!  There is no way I pretty much officially have a toddler. 

And being the curiously, creative, kiddo that she is, Cate did NOT try to "color" with a knitting needle in my library book.

I did NOT have to break down and finally buy Cate new pajamas because she has NOT been sleeping in summer PJ's despite the temperature dipping into the 40s at night lately. 


I have NOT been eagerly awaiting this cooler weather though so that I can dress Cate up in some more of her cute, hand-me-down fall clothes...like this outfit that she wore to church last week.

And speaking of last weekend, I did NOT take a picture of Cate getting down to business in her diaper, if you know what I mean...that would just be wrong.


I only take pictures of happy, pleasant things, like celebrating Poppy's birthday.


I am NOT currently obsessed with putting Cate in cute pink and green combinations.


I am also NOT obsessed with her Halloween costume this year (another great hand-me-down) and am NOT trying to find any excuse to put her in it...like going to Hall-zoo-ween.


My friend's daughter did NOT make a cute little duckie. 

I think I speak for both of us when I say that I canNOT wait for the day when Collette and Cate are as good of friends as we are.

 Finally, I did NOT take advantage of 99 cent patterns at JoAnn's today and pick up two cute jumper patterns for Cate.  I'm NOT hoping to find a few spare hours (precious during the school year) to get down to my grandma's to make one of these cute jumpers for Cate for Christmas (along with a teddy bear that my grandma has an adorable pattern for). 

Any votes on which jumper to start with?  And no, I'm really NOT going to make the Christmas tree option with the pattern on the left...too much work for something with such limited wear time.  It'll be the flower one if I go with the pattern on the left.

What have you NOT been up to lately?

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the flower jumper but in winter colors that Cate can wear for Christmas and through February.