We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

I am officially on summer break! Today I only had a half day, teacher work day. So I picked Cate up early and we went out to lunch with several other teachers. Afterwards, we both came home and took a nice long nap.

This afternoon we spent some time playing with Cate's new toy. I love the Melissa and Doug brand and have been eying it for awhile at the toy store. When I found it in perfect condition for a fraction of the price at new local kids' resale shop, I had to get it.
Cate loves opening and closing things, so naturally she loves this wooden latch board. A couple of the latches are a little hard to do, but she's getting the hang of most of them. Her other favorite thing to do right now is look at/play with flashcards. These two things can keep her busy for awhile.
This weekend I have something very big coming up. For the people that know me in real life, you probably already know what it is. For the rest of you, you'll have to wait until Monday to find out. But here's a preview.
~Melody :-)

No comments: