We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

This Little Girl...

Rocks and Rolls...
And this little girl holds her own bottle in the morning.
I managed to snap this picture this morning because Cate woke up before I left. She's getting two new bottom teeth (a total of 6 teeth now), and as a result she's either been waking up around 11:30 every night wanting to be held or waking up at 6:15ish to start her day. I can't complain though...she's still as pleasant as ever. When she wakes up at night, a little rocking puts her right back to sleep. Eric spends a couple of hours with her in the morning before he takes her to the sitter and heads to work...apparently she's been doing this bottle trick for awhile, but this is the first I've seen it (since she's attached to me when I'm home and feeding her).

She's growing up...and speaking of growing up...
the child Eric and I have sponsored in Mozambique through World Vision for the past 4 years got married. We just received a letter in the mail about it because it now makes her ineligible to be sponsored. It's not uncommon for young teenagers in her culture to marry and we have the opportunity to write a farewell letter to her. So it looks like we'll be getting a new child soon. Please keep Malita (the girl we formerly sponsored) and our new child in your prayers.

~Melody :-)

No comments: