We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I almost forgot...

...as of this weekend, Cate has been out of the womb longer than she was in it. Someone asked me why this wasn't the case the day after her 9 month birthday. Let me explain real quick:
1. Women are pregnant for 40 weeks, which is 9 full months
2. Cate was born at 41 weeks and 4 days gestation- I started a 10th month of pregnancy!
3. Each month has a few days more than 4 weeks
So...I used a calendar, counted up the weeks and as of this weekend Cate has been alive for 41 weeks and 5 days- meaning she's officially been outside breathing air longer than she was an inside water baby.
(at 27 weeks gestation)

No comments: