We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Outside, Inside

The view outside right now...
...Cate trying out her new sled and new snow boots during the first snow of the season! She loves the snow. She liked it last year but wouldn't really walk in it. She'd stay in one spot and play with the snow within arm's reach. This year she was all over the backyard.

The view inside right now...
...part of my growing belly as I finish up Brennan's blanket by the glow of our Christmas tree. I'm adding one more 1-2 inch strip to each side of the blanket. Currently it's "newborn size" according to the pattern. I want it just a little bit longer and wider so it'll cover him for at least his first 3 months. The goal was never to make a huge afghan for him (no way with those tiny needles). I'll make him a big boy blanket with thicker yarn and bigger needles later....after I make one for Cate (since that's what she's requested), finish Eric's hat (provided my first attempt at circular needle knitting turns out okay), and knit a few more dishcloths (since some of ours are looking ragged).

Welcome winter!

~Melody :-)

No comments: