We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walk On, Cate

I thought you all would enjoy seeing our new little walker. She's pretty determined and gets right back up (most of the time) when she falls. Walking has definitely worn her out as she's gone to bed early most nights this week because she has been exhausted. It doesn't help that she's teething a little too.

This was my first time using iMovie '09 and it's definitely clear I have a lot to learn. Also, I used a Flip Video camera to video Cate and had to use a converter to make the files iMovie compatible-- so the video quality is not as great as I'd like it to be. She's still a cute walking toddler anyway.

"Walk On" by U2

~Melody :-)

No comments: