We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Saga Continues

So, we are looking at night number three in the hospital tonight. Mel has had several tests including a colonoscopy done, and no word yet. She is struggling with being in the hospital for so long mentally, and emotionally. I know that to some who may be reading this, it may seem like a short amount of time, especially when compared to the people that I serve at my work who undergo extensive chemo and radiation treatments. I think we both have that much more sympathy for suffering families because of this. We do however appreciate your prayers and support. I'm not great at the single parenting thing, and thankfully, I don't have to be. Thank you all. More news when it breaks. God Bless.

Eric

No comments: