We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Toy Corner

Upon returning from our trip this afternoon, Eric and I were left wondering "what are we going to do with all of this stuff?" It took quite a few trips to unload not only our luggage and the normal baby gear (pack and play, diaper bag, etc.) plus all of the gifts Cate received. Not to mention all of the stuff Cate got earlier last week when we celebrated Christmas with Eric's family. So we immediately took down the Christmas tree while Cate napped and created a new play space for Cate in our living room. I think it looks quite cute.
Since Cate's birth we've been able to minimize all of the baby stuff in our house. In fact, up until Christmas all of her toys and books fit into 4 little canvas bins that we kept on the bottoms of our bookshelves. But alas, Cate is getting bigger and so are her toys. It was definitely time to make room for her in the living room as well. We'll let Cate take you on a quick video tour (sorry it's a little shaky).



You'll have to come over and play sometime! I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time exploring all of the new toys and books during the next week while I'm still at home with Cate (although we'll also be spending some time at the Children's Museum since we got money to buy a pass from my parents and my aunt...thanks guys).

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Jill (Lady Lazarus) said...

I would have loved to have had a lil toy corner like that when I was a kid! Well done :-)