We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Recently at our house...

Cate got mad about us putting a gate up around the Christmas tree- but our gifts would've been unwrapped already if we hadn't.
Hang in there two more weeks Cate!
In the meantime, we are counting down the days until Christmas with the advent calendar my grandmother made. I talk about the story of the advent calendar here. Since my mom has one too, I remember fighting with my brother and sister over who got to hang up Santa on Christmas Eve. It got to the point where we rotated who got to hang up Santa each year and my mom left a note about it in the box with the calendar every year. Zoey and Sierra don't fight Cate much to hang up the tiny ornaments every day.
And when we're not doing Christmas-y things, we are enjoying making a mess. This week it was fun with our large number puzzle. Cate crawled along it.
And pushed her turtle along it.
And proved to us that we really need to get going on that basement play space...especially with all of the soon to be coming toys.

~Melody :-)

No comments: