We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday



This was started by another blogger over here. I've read hers for several Mondays now and thought that since I had some time, I would do my own. "Not Me Monday" is your chance to admit/clarify all those things you really "didn't" do this week. ;-) Enjoy!

This week:

I did not keep kissing and loving on Cate until I actually ended up coming down with her cold.

And I did not end up losing my voice as a result of that cold (which made teaching today quite difficult).

And speaking of teaching I did not fumble around with the keys to my cabinet so that I could get my coat out when the fire alarm went off for a fire drill because I didn't want to be any colder than I already was (because my classroom is not a meat locker and I was not already chilled from having a cold).

And instead of coming home to rest and get better, I did not go do a marketing research study so that I could make a quick $40 in a half an hour.

And I did not spend my quick $40 already on stuff for me and Cate (sorry Eric).

I am not getting my hopes up for a snow day or even a delay tomorrow since we're under a winter weather advisory.

And finally, I am not writing this when I know I should be in bed getting some rest...like this munchkin:
Hope you enjoyed my "not me" confessions. Feel free to play along on your own blog or in the comments section.

~Melody


No comments: