We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'll have to post pictures later (since we're not at home and I have to figure out how to do it on my sister's computer), but we had a very Merry Christmas!  It was so much fun having a little one for the holidays.  Cate loved her puzzles, books, flashcards, walker wagon, bath toys, and more.  And she will be one stylin' baby in the New Year with all of her new clothes.  She was a perfect angel in the nursery at church on Christmas Eve, sat fairly still while we read The Night Before Christmas, slept soundly through the night even though she shared a room with mom and dad, and was so happy Christmas morning (where I think she enjoyed the boxes and paper more than the presents).  We're now back on our regular eating/napping/playing schedule today and now we're finally starting to enjoy the new toys.  

Anyway, Merry Belated Christmas and I'll post some pictures of Christmas cheer (Cate) later (today if I figure out how, otherwise you'll have to wait until Sunday when we get home).  

~Melody :-)

No comments: