We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Family of 3 Again!

I have been dreaming of this the last couple of nights....

We are thankful that Eric made it home safely today and is with us. He brought Cate back a cute hat (but it really won't fit her for another year or so).
Today was my last day of school. I have a 3 hour teacher work day tomorrow and then I'm home free. We're kicking off summer vacation with a trip to Hudson for my sister's graduation. And then I'm looking forward to zoo trips, the pool, and exploring more of Cincinnati with Cate during the day and with Eric in the evenings and on the weekends. It's the first summer that I don't have a job or grad school (or both). :-)

~Melody :-)

No comments: