We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stir Crazy in Nevada

So, for the first time since Cate has been here, Daddy gets to take a trip, and he has to be away from all of his girls. I can't believe how much I miss them all already, and it has only been 1 full day. I am so busy out here, and I know that I wouldn't get to see them much, but I stilll miss their presence. It was so hard to leave Cate on Friday morning when she was still half asleep, and just kind of smiling in her usual morning way. And it was hard to leave Mel while she was doing so much on her own. But I know that all of my girls, including Sierra and Zoey, are very capable without me, and they will all get along fine. I will just pray for them daily, and hope that I can bring home some of the sunshine of the west for them all. Pray for me, and pray for my family back at home. Thanks to everyone who reads this blogs and does think of us or pray for us regularly.

PS, I will try to get some pictures from Lake Tahoe posted to here before I leave, if I am able.

- Papa E

1 comment:

Ryan said...

wish I could be up there with ya man! Have an awesome time. Enjoy it!!