We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Daddy Daughter Time


I'm sitting here at the computer with Cate up against my chest in the baby carrier. Usually between 7 and 9, I take Cate for a little while so that her mommy can get some stuff done like take a shower, write a few emails and have some mommy time. She loves the break, and I love the time I get to spend with my daughter, even if she is a little fussy (We've dubbed these her fussy hours every night). I just can't get over how much I love this little girl, how blessed I am, and how much God is moving in me because of it. Even the tough stuff I enjoy because I know one day, she'll be gone. That's a hard thought to swallow, that one day, our little girl, who we will have raised through every step of her life will go on to do the same for he own children. But for now, I'll enjoy my daddy-daughter time, and echo the prayer of Rob Bell, "God, I can't believe I get to live this life."
- Papa E

No comments: