We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cate is B-E-A-U-Tiful!

So today I took Cate to have her first professional pictures taken (aside from the one they took at the hospital). We went to the picture people and she was dressed in her Easter outfit. These are pictures of the pictures which is why they look a little fuzzy...but enjoy. We think they turned out pretty cute. :-)
~Melody :-)



2 comments:

Emily said...

very cute! I especially like the last one where she is kind of smirking at the camera :)

Aunt B and 3 said...

She sure is beautiful....cuddly too I would bet. Can't wait to try for myself when I finally get to hug our little honey-bunny on Easter. See you then. Aunt B ooxx