We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

One and a Half Men

I love the men in my life right now.
I took this picture with my phone today. It was opening day for the Reds. Eric wore his jersey and got free Chick-Fil-A at lunch (Cate and I ate at the Children's Museum, which we visited with a friend-- we went yesterday too, with a different friend; we're all exhausted). Brennan doesn't have any Reds gear. We're going to have to fix that. But he did have a baseball outfit. The Reds managed to pull out a win in the bottom of the ninth.

And speaking of phones, did I mention I got an iPhone. I love it! My favorite apps so far are the Whole Foods Recipe app, Fooducate, Words with Friends (anyone wanna play), and ColorSplash. The best part? I was due for an upgrade and had a $100 credit. So my iPhone cost $99. I splurged and bought it a cute Kate Spade cover/case. I'm pretty sure Cate knows how to work it almost as well as I do. And she's three.

Thanks for all of the comments on yesterday's post about knowing when you're family is complete. Tough topic. I feel a little more at peace with being in limbo just from reading the comments and talking to some in real life friends who read my post. We know this house isn't really built for more than 2 kids. And even at that, we'll still move eventually since they're two different genders. We're planning to give clothes and toys away (except for those few with sentimental meaning) as our kids outgrow them. But if God decides to bless us with #3, of course we'll make it work, welcome him/her with just as much celebration as the first two, and love him/her just as much.

But back to the men in my life. In their baseball stuff. I don't want Brennan to grow up too fast or anything, but I can see myself in the stands at future baseball games.

~Melody :-)

No comments: