We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Babe

Summer seems to suit this little girl. She's pretty much been living in her swimsuit. And she comes inside dirty every evening-- she calls herself a "dirty ball" after hearing me refer to her as a "dirt ball."
This picture was taken at my parents house. Notice the swimsuit. Too bad it's almost August, which will mean back to school time. On the bright side, if everything goes as planned, I'll only be teaching until Christmas and then will have a nice time off with two sweet kiddos until the start of the next school year in 2011.

Ahhh summer-- you always seem to go so fast!

~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a little angelic pic! Such a sweet one... I am looking forward to reading about the next little angel-baby on the way. Enjoy your final few weeks off! I am also sad to see the summer go!

//Cecily