We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sister Love

My sister is visiting for the weekend. Cate already claimed her spot on Aunt C's lap as soon as she walked in the door and pretty much hasn't left it since...
...except to eat ice cream!
Speaking of sisters-- Cate is convinced that she's going to have one. I ask her often if I'm growing a baby sister or brother in my belly. The answer is always "sister." Even when I change around how I word the question. We'll see if she's right. Eric thinks it's a boy because he dreamed we had a boy. He also dreamed I was only at the hospital for 3 hours before the boy was born. If you know anything about my labor and delivery with Cate, you know I'll take 3 hours over 27 hours any day. I'm kind of hoping he's right-- especially with the whole L and D thing.

~Melody :-)

No comments: