We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Can't Wait for Tomorrow

It's been a fun trip, but I'm ready to kiss my hubby and see this smiling face again:
I took that picture of Cate a couple of weeks ago during a "photo shoot" (for lack of a better phrase) that I was doing on some of my friend Nicole's knitted goods. Since teaching her to knit in the early spring, she's knitted several delicious scarves and some dishcloths. She's getting ready to put them on Etsy to raise money for a mission trip to South Africa. If you think you might want to buy one though, let me know. Here's just a sampling of what she's got:
I might be a little fuzzy on my details here, but I'm pretty sure the scarves are about $30 each and I'm pretty sure 100% of the money is going towards her South Africa trip in September.

Anyway, here's to getting back on that jet plane tomorrow to see my wonderful husband and sweet, sweet girl.

~Melody :-)

No comments: