We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She Gets in From Her Dad

Not only has Cate inherited her Daddy's blue eyes, curly hair, small nose, and infectious laugh...but she seems to have inherited his musical talent as well (yes, my hubby was a vocal performance/music education major in college and yes, he loves his work at a cancer fighting non-profit which has nothing to do with either of his degrees). I have some musical ability as well. I played clarinet for nearly a decade (including pep band in college my freshman year), sang in the choir at the church I grew up in, and performed as a chorus member in two high school musicals.

We hope you enjoy listening to her as much as we do! I have a feeling there might be many choir concerts and musicals in our future.

~Melody :-)

P.S. School is officially out for summer! I can't wait to spend every day (except for the five that I'm in Arizona visiting family and a friend sans Cate) with this sweet, singing, girl.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute and so big!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was so much fun to watch! She is getting big and truly has a love for music already. I love how she asked for each song....you must sing them a lot around your house.