We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sundays and Cato Plays. . .

So, we were just relaxing after church when I decided to pull out my guitar, and low and behold, Cate thought it was the coolest thing, and just had to try for herself. Let it be known that my daughter will be a rock goddess if she so chooses.

Later we went to Ikea, and I fell in love. Not only do they have smart solutions for every room in your house, and ways to utilize small spaces, they are also very affordable. We like our small house, and we are getting all kinds of ideas on how to best use all of that space. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it.

So, after a long day, I also realized that we already have shelving for our kitchen (the people before us moved the cabinet to the basement laundry room, for whatever acid-trip reason) and I put it up. It looks great, and again, utilizes our space. Not much else to report. Go OBAMA-BIDEN, '08!

- Papa E

No comments: