We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Didn't Cry...

...but Cate did.  This morning.  When we dropped her off at her new sitter.  She has that whole stranger recognition thing.  Normally it doesn't matter, but for some reason, today it did.  Eric and I got her calmed down and she enjoyed the rest of her day.  She did end up having a playmate today for 3 hours since one of the other little girls, Grace, came.  Apparently they like each other.  They're the same age.  Cate's making friends already.  She didn't cry the rest of the day.  Skipped the morning nap, ate pretty well considering it was her first day with someone new feeding her, and then took a 2 hour afternoon nap- waking up just before I got there.  My grandma (dad's mom) works at a needlepoint store down the street from our new sitter, so we stopped in there to say hello on our way home. 

It was weird being at home without her today.  I was only home for lunch though.  I got my hair trimmed this morning and did some work at school this afternoon.  Hopefully tomorrow's drop off will go smoother (Eric has to do it by himself since I have to be at school for a meeting).  No pictures today...except this funny one we snagged last night at the pool.  I'm not even really sure what the caption for this one should be. Enjoy!


~Melody :-)

PS...now that school is starting, you may have to wait a little longer in between posts.  Be patient and keep checking back- we'll keep posting.  :-)

No comments: