We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Can It Be...


...that my sweet girl is already 3!

As if the preschool confirmation we got in the mail this week (along with the amount we owe for the first tuition installment) wasn't enough to remind me just how big my girl is getting...she had to go and turn 3 today. I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I met the tiny baby that made me a mommy.

She woke up to pancakes, balloons on her chair at the table, and presents-- a tradition in our family. Her party is later this afternoon. More to come in a longer post later.

For now, happy birthday sweet girl. Enjoy it! You remind Mommy and Daddy each day how to live life with joy, excitement, perseverance, and humility.

~Melody :-)

PS...Go check out this poem my Aunt wrote (originally for my first Mother's Day, but appropriate for today).

No comments: