We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cute Rear and Tiny Shoes

I love this little monkey bottom. Yes, the little man is wearing pants now. They're still a little big (the 0-3 month size), but they stay up.
These shoes, a gift from my Aunt, are also a little big, but stay on.
I still can't believe that Brennan is almost a month old. He's technically four weeks old today. Crazy! If I were on just a regular paid maternity leave with no unpaid time off, I'd be halfway through it already. Thankfully I've got several more months off, even if they are without a monetary paycheck.
~Melody :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the monkey bottom pants. Aidan had the same pair, a pair with a puppy on the bottom and a pair with a frog on the bottom. I was so sad when he grew out of them! I'm so glad you were able to take so much time off and spend it with your kids. :)