We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Big Backyard

By backyard standards, ours really isn't that big. But it is big enough for our peanut and her small swingset. The weather has been downright hot the last few days-- which means extra curls for Cate's hair. So we've been outside going down the slide...
...and taking our shoes off...
...which reveals the cutest little toddler flip-flop tan lines.
In other news-- we had a doctor's appointment last week with the doctor who delivered Cate. I. Love. Her. (Sidenote-- my practice is 7 OB's that you rotate through so you meet them all since you never know who will be in call when you go into labor...but I was excited she was the first one I got to see.) She was so excited that we were having another one. And she reassured me that I would NOT go past my due date this time (caused a few complications for me, not Cate, last time). In fact, she told us I'd be induced on December 20th, if not earlier. I was surprised to hear her say this so early. But at least we know we'll be home with Baby B before Christmas!

Only 9 more days of school and then I get to play stay-at-home-mom for 10 weeks! Who wouldn't want to spend their summer with her?
~Melody :-)

No comments: