We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I'm still finding it hard to believe that this is my third Mother's Day. My first was spent with a cuddly 3.5 month old. My second, well, I was glad to be discharged from the hospital, if you remember.
This year, definitely a good one. I got to spend some quality time with my girl and the man who made me a momma. Yesterday Cate and I went to a mother/daughter tea at my grandmother's (dad's mom's) church which my other grandmother also got to attend.Today I was treated to lunch at Red Lobster (I was craving some seafood and cheddar bay biscuits), the new cupcake book (it's going to be a busy summer), and some new sock monkey slippers (my other ones have holes in them).
But it's this little girl that really makes my day special.
Happy Mother's Day!

~Melody :-)

PS...Just in time for Mother's Day-- Cate learned how to climb out of her crib. But only when she's mad at us and doesn't want to go to bed. I think we'll be converting it to a toddler bed soon.

PPS...Aren't her dresses adorable?!? Thanks Nanny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Melody! I'm glad it was a good one and Cate looks like a little princess in her dresses!