We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some songs we've been listening to...

My sister told me to get on iTunes and buy the song Capri by Colbie Caillat (whose single Bubbly currently plays on my iPod every time I get in the car because I love it so much. She wouldn't really tell me why I needed to download it, so I looked up the lyrics, downloaded the song, and love it as well. So here are the lyrics in case you don't feel like downloading the song. :-)

Capri lyrics

She’s got a baby inside
And holds her belly tight
All through the night
Just so she knows
She’s sleeping so
Safely to keep
Her growing
And oh when she'll open her eyes
There'll be no surprise
That she'll grow to be
So beautifully
Just like her mother
That’s carrying
Oh Capri
She’s beauty
Baby inside she’s loving
Oh Capri
She’s beauty
There is and angel growin’ peacefully
Oh Capri
Sweet baby
And things will be hard at times
But I've learned to try
Just listening
Patiently, oh Capri
Sweet baby
Oh Capri
She’s beauty
Baby inside she’s loving
Oh Capri
Your beauty
Just like your mother
That’s carrying...Oh Capri

Some other songs on our "Soundtrack for Cate" include Father and Daughter by Paul Simon, Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III, and "Gracie" by Ben Folds (which Eric sings along with and changes Gracie to Catie).

Capri aside, Colbie Caillat's music is awesome if you're looking for some new tunes!

~Melody

No comments: