We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eight


It has been 8 months.
He fills me with joy.

He got his first tooth yesterday (no pictures yet, it's barely through the gums).
Which explains why he kept getting me up the night before the first day of school.
The first two days of school have gone well. Both for me at school and for Eric and the kids at home. Praise God for that.
No crawling yet, but little man can get what he wants by rolling and scooting and kicking.

He's still super snuggly too. And a total mama's boy. Which I love. He can be squawking up a storm with someone else and just quiet down as soon as he is in my arms.

And with that, I'm gonna go snuggle him. And his sister.

Before I crash into what will quite possibly be one of the deepest sleeps ever.

Happy 8 Months, Brennan!

~Melody :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with school. My baby turns six months soon. It's hard to believe that in two more months he'll most likely be mobile. He's a mama's boy too. Whenever I pick him up he stops fussing and buries his head into my neck. I love it!!!

Emily said...

He is getting so big! What sweet boy. Eric is a lucky Daddy to be able to stay home with his kids. :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post, Mel. He's getting to be a big boy so quickly! Glad to hear the transition back to working life has been smooth for everyone in the family.